VideoScribe desktop version 2.0.2 introduces the ability to search your projects, choose frame rates, and it fixes some annoying bugs. It also features a brand new quick start guide.
Released 26 August 2014.
Version 2.0.2 incorporates many of the suggestions from the VideoScribe Community. A big thank you to everyone who provided feedback.
VideoScribe 2.0.2 features
- New quick start guide
- Search your projects
- Improved memory management to reduce crashing
- More language options for fonts
- Choose the frame rate for WMV and PNG/JPEG sequence output
- Save the render settings from your last export
- cmd+ shortcuts for Mac
- More responsive hints
- General timeline improvements
- …and all the great features from version 2.0
How to download version 2.0.2
Log in to your Sparkol account for the download link.
If you first downloaded VideoScribe from 27 August onwards you will already have 2.0.2.