Spooky season is officially here... 🦇🎃 With it brings new chances to win awesome prizes as we kick off our fang-tastic bat hunt! How many bats can you spot flying in our haunted pumpkin field?
Get the answer right and you'll be in with a chance of winning one of three awesome prizes 🏆
Enter the competition
Watch the video below (keeping your eyes peeled for our bats) then tell us how many you can see by submitting your answer. Of the correct answers, three winners will be picked at random and contacted on November 2nd. Good luck! 🤞
Terms and conditions apply. See below for details.
Looking to create your own spooky Halloween animations like this? Then don't forget to check out our new animated video templates. We've done all the hard work for you - all you have to do is customize the details and download! 🎃
T&Cs Last updated: September 23, 2022
These terms and conditions relate to Sparkol Ltd’s “2022 VideoScribe Count the Bats” competition.
1. This promotion runs from 29/03/2022 00:00 BST to 31/10/2022 23:59 BST, inclusive.
2. Participants may only enter if they do not currently have an active VideoScribe one-off subscription.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Sparkol Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
5. The following countries are excluded from entering this competition: Cuba, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Syria.
6. The available prizes are as follows:
1st place - one year access to VideoScribe free of charge
2nd place - six months access to VideoScribe free of charge
3rd place - three months access to VideoScribe free of charge
Prizes are fixed term subscriptions and will not be auto-renewed. No cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are non-transferable and are subject to availability. Sparkol reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
7. By entering into this competition participants are agreeing to opt-in to receive marketing emails from Sparkol Ltd.
8. Winners will be announced during the week commencing 31/10/2022 via email and may be announced across Sparkol’s social media channels.
9. Sparkol Ltd will notify the winners by email and will get in touch with details on how to claim the prize.
10. Sparkol Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. Sparkol Ltd may reach out to the winner to request consent to use his/her name and image in any publicity material.
14. By entering the competition you are agreeing to Sparkol Ltd’s privacy statement.
15. Sparkol Ltd reserves the right to remove and disqualify any competition entrant at our discretion.
16. Any entry deemed to cause alarm, distress or offence will be removed and the entrant will be disqualified.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Entrants are providing their information to Sparkol Ltd and not to any third party.
Our contact details are shown below: Unit 1.2 Temple Studios, Temple Gate, Bristol, England, BS1 6QA. firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)117 332 0999