VideoScribe 2.3.4 was released on Tuesday 2 February 2016. Log in to your Sparkol account now to start using this latest version. Here's what's new in 2.3.4.
Log in to your Sparkol account to download VideoScribe 2.3.4.
What's new in 2.3.4?
- The canvas zoom level is now always shown in the bottom left corner.
- You can now manually enter the zoom level you want to use. Just type in the numbers.
- Rotate an element by manually entering negative values – as second option to go with the spinner controls.
- When you moved-in an element, the hand inexplicably increased in size for the next element. We've fixed this bug and the hand now stays at the right size.
- In preview mode, a pause or transition that came before an image with a 0 second draw time was ignored. We've fixed this bug.
- You can now paste text into the image search bar. Previously, you had to type it out.
Need help installing VideoScribe 2.3.4?
Please raise a ticket with the support team and they'll get right back to you.