You know it's going to be a good day when there's new VideoScribe updates! 🙌 That's right, in today's blog we're excited to share all the latest features and tools we've been working on to ensure creating your video is easy, quick and most importantly fun.
Speaking of fun - did we mention new images have just landed too!? Read on to discover all the latest additions to VideoScribe that you can start using today, from new and improved features and tools, to brand new images.
To use all the creative assets and features mentioned in this blog, just log into your VideoScribe account or start a free 7-day trial today (no credit card needed)! 👇
New and improved VideoScribe tools and features
First things first, we've been working to make selecting and changing the fonts in your video a whole lot easier. As we know your animations and images are probably the stars of the show, text is super important for improved accessibility and reinforcing your message. So, here's what we've done:
- You can now filter fonts by the language you're using - so you know whichever font you pick will work perfectly in your language.
- The last 5 fonts you used now show at the top of the font list meaning your favorites are always close at hand.
- There's also larger and clearer previews of each font so you can see exactly which font will suit your video.
- Plus, you can add more fonts with fewer clicks 💥
Alongside these new features we've also squashed a few pesky bugs including:
- Ensuring the undo button works on all actions including undoing the resizing of images
- Making sure the scroll wheel lets you zoom in and out of the canvas
- Drawn text sometimes missed the first letter when rendered - we fixed that!
- Plus, some extra improvements to stability
To start using the latest version of VideoScribe (v3.7) and these features today, simply download it from your account page or start a 7-day free trial. For detailed instructions on how to update your account, please see the links below. Note, if you've used VideoScribe before and already have an active account, please read this information before updating your account.
New playing card and dice images
With these new VideoScribe features and tools, we've also added a highly requested new set of images. Say hello to everything you need for games night - from a full suite of playing cards to dice, we've got you covered.
Plus, these images are color-changing - so you can switch them up to suit your video, style or message. Find these images in the brand new 'Toys and Games' folder today!
And that's a wrap! Those are the newest developments in VideoScribe that you need to know but we have lots more planned so look out for more updates coming soon. As always, if you want to download the latest version of VideoScribe to use the newest functionality and images please log into your Sparkol account and upgrade or create a free trial if you're new 👇