We always want you to love using VideoScribe which is why we take your feedback so seriously. Recently we’ve had more requests for certain images to be added to the library and we’re here to tell you that we heard you!
Our graphic designers have been busy creating over 1000 brand new images covering a range of topics and they’re all ready and waiting for you to use in the latest version of VideoScribe (3.4).
In today’s blog we’re walking you through what’s new along with inspiration and ideas for using these images in your next videos.
Shake up your videos with new shape images
Firstly, we’ve added 123 new images to our shapes folder including both 2D and 3D versions of triangles, rectangles, hexagons, octagons, circles and more. The colors of all these shapes can be customized to suit your brand, topic or style.
Our shapes are super flexible and can be used in lots of different ways, for example :
- Teaching students the different elements of shapes, how they’re formed from nets, or even illustrating how volumes and areas of shapes are calculated. Check out our example educational video here.
- Shapes are also great for conveying data clearly! Why not try presenting your next business report in a video using shapes like we have in this scribe?
- Get creative and overlap different shapes to create cool custom backgrounds. As you can see below the possibilities with this are genuinely endless!
Feast on new food and drink images
Next up, we released 410 new food and drink images helping you cater for everything from snacks to banquets!
Again, you can change the color and style of these images to match the look and feel of your video. Perfect for promoting events, sharing recipes or even teaching students about nutrition.
Get a glimpse of some of these images in action in our video below.
Travel the world with new map images
To complement our world flags, we’ve added 57 new map images into the geography folder. These graphics plot the full globe, individual continents and a selection of separate countries. There’s even detail to show different terrain like mountains and deserts as well as population markers.
These images can be used in lots of different ways like:
- Teaching students about the world, geology or history. For example, simply add our Roman icons on top of the map to demonstrate the growth of the Roman Empire or add text to teach greetings in foreign languages!
- Presenting regional business reports or proposals. Use our continent or country maps to share marketing strategies for different markets clearly.
- Plotting travel plans or itineraries to share with colleagues, customers or even on blogs or websites to advertise holidays or trips.
Wards of new health images
One of the most highly requested image categories was healthcare so we’ve created 114 key health graphics including everything from body parts to medical buildings and equipment.
You don’t have to be a healthcare professional to benefit from these images. If you’re responsible for health and safety at your organization, why not create a video to teach first aid training? Or if you’re an educator, these images could be used in a Biology study guide!
Handy new household and tool images
We’ve also added 204 new household images and 80 tool images. Think furniture, home accessories, appliances, DIY equipment and power tools.
Providing you with everything you need to create videos like:
- Different house and room scenes for storytelling.
- Top DIY tips and tricks to improve your home or complete renovation projects.
- Creative marketing presentations detailing brand guidelines with different colored paints, brushes and tools.
Tuneful new music images
Lastly, we’ve restocked our music folder with 62 new brilliant images of musical instruments, all with fully editable colors and styles.
Ready to use for promoting live events, teaching music lessons, or telling a great story. Watch a selection of our music images in action below!
Simply log into VideoScribe to get your hands on these images today or start a FREE seven-day trial here.
If you’ve used any of these new images in your scribes, we’d love to see them! Give your video the attention it deserves and share it on social media with #MadeWithVideoScribe and we’ll feature our favorites on our website!